• Before You Begin
  • Complete Agency Form
  • Enter Payment Info
  • Review & Submit
  • Confirmation

About this form

Use this form to remit payments owed to the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) as a result of an overpayment of pay, travel, transportation, relocation expenses, or reimbursement of a debt incurred while doing business with BIA

Accepted Payment Methods:

  • Bank account (ACH)
  • Debit or credit card

This is a secure service provided by United States Department of the Treasury. The information you will enter will remain private. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Need Help?


Contact: IBC Help Desk
Email: Click to email
Phone: 888-345-0029